Monday, January 6, 2014

One year in 10 days!

   A whole year will pass soon!
   The pain became dormant but alas its always there. This ashara mubaraka, Curtly bhai, he was missed by the whole tazyeen team. I of course, don't need to specify how much his close friends and family would've missed him. Hot tears flow in his honor, in remembrance and in his friendly wake, by all who lived with him. Everyone else who had the pleasure of knowing him, including me are touched in the same way.
   Curtly bhai is survived by his two beautiful loving daughters. They are and will become his legacy. Personally I haven't had the luck to meet these beautiful daughters of his but people I'm close to have been with these two little girls and I've only heard that they are adorable cutie pies. Therefore they will carry the mission of their father, of joy, happiness, kindness and selflessness forward, in them forever. 
   I must confess that Curtly bhai and me had met only briefly and had stayed in touch with each other on and off. But the interactions we had on specific life issues has molded me into the person that I am. Those berief talks I clearly remember have been most reassuring words anybody would relate to the famous quote, "Ollllll eeezzzj Welllll". All I'm capable of sharing on this public forum is that he had advised me to "not take load"(load nai lene ka, dene ka!/get tensed/worry) and persevere as there is always the one for everyone if their life. If your Love is true and pure and if you are meant to be then the cosmos (Khuda TA, Bewe Maula tus) will, will it be. It will, will you both together. And it worked for me.
Thank you Curtly bahi. I owe you a K, a Greek Kudos. A hats off K as in Karrrrreeenaaaa!!! Dedicated to his loving daughters, Mamma, siblings, wife and friends.
Please comment below to commemorate Curtly's memory. 
Salaams.

No comments: